Followers

Friday, July 2, 2010

I Love to Touch My Newly LG Cookie series

I want to go to the Monster party....rarwrraaaaw

The poster

The 'TOP' host presenting Mr Kenny Sia

I want it I want it so badly

I want this superb phone which have the wicked features!. It is really cool to have a touch screen phone and it is a thousand times better if compared to my current phone.
I love the touch screen, the games, the drawing panel and pretty much everything. Texting may get some difficulty but I will getting use to since my hand phone now is a button hand phone and not a touch one.
I bet I will love it.
NICE LG!



The all-new LG Cookie series, with 3 variations to suit all personalities and all budgets! The LG Cookie3G (LG KM555) , LG Cookie Plus (LG GS500) and LG Cookie Fresh (LG GS290), with bigger and more vibrant colours to boot.

Details of the LG Cookie Monster Party are as below:
Date: 24 July 2010
Time: 6pm – 10pm
Venue: Neutral Club, Jalan P. Ramlee

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails