Followers

Monday, June 21, 2010

My hat-trick last Satuday


I dream of sea for two days night. From what I known if we dream about water..it mean 'REZEKI'. And I'm so happy and can't wait what is the 'hikmah' for that wonderful dream.
And I got it last Saturday...syukur...alhamdulilah.

When Real Madrid striker Gonzalo Higuain scored a hat-trick as Argentina saw off South Korea at Soccer City for World Cup 2010.



I'm also doing my hat-trick.
I got 3 in the rows Fun Quiz prizes last Saturday at Education Fair. For the 1pm and 4pm winner I got a hampers. And for the final one at 5.30pm selection I got the grand prize winner...alhamdulilah.
They selected 7 winners for each time. Ermm I wonder why my lucky numbers always announced as a 7th winners each time.

There are 2 simple questions, that I bet everyone can answers it. The other part is to write in a creative sketching the word CAREER.

The prizes galore. Full of 21 prizes

My 1st winner hamper at 1pm. 

My second winner hamper

The 3 prizes that I won (The black spot, are my colleague winner prizes)

10 comments:

Eliss said...

wah syoknya menang hadiah :)

Ms Haslina said...

elliss - alhamdulilah...terjerit2 aku ngan member bila diaorang sebut no aku untuk kemenangan ke 2 dan pada kali ke3

aliaaroslan said...

best

Ms Haslina said...

miss julie - mmg syiokkkk..

donnyien said...

Salam ziarah,
Best tengok Argentina main hari tu,puas hati tul.Aku rasa mrk akan juara tahun ni.hehe

Ms Haslina said...

hai....hehehhe..itulahkan..korea ckp besar sgt...sekali pesta gol....
mmg menyerlah sungguh argentina...

ciek niena said...

oh, bola-bola-bola.. huhu..

Ms Haslina said...

ciek neine - demam bola kan la nie...hehehhe..

donnyien said...

Demam bola takpe jangan demam denggi bahaya tu :)

Ms Haslina said...

hehehe...dijauhkan klu demam tuuu...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails